Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs) are available for members to take out on the water. For your safety, we all need to observe the following rules:
- Adults (18+) and minors aged 12 and over can take kayaks or SUPs out on the water on their own.
- Minors under age 12 must be accompanied by an adults in a one-to-one ratio of adults to children under 12.
Examples of acceptable use:
- One adult to be on a kayak or SUP and have their kid under 12 be on their own kayak or SUP.
- Two adults to be on two single kayaks or SUPs and two kids under 12 on a double kayak.
- One adult to be on a single kayak or SUP with a kid under 12 on the same single kayak or SUP.
Examples of unacceptable use:
- One adult to be on a kayak or SUP and have two kids under 12 on kayaks or SUPs.
- One adult to be on a kayak or SUP with a kid under 12 on the same kayak or SUP and then another kid under 12 on a different kayak or SUP.
- One adult on a kayak or SUP and one 12-17 year old on a kayak or SUP and have two kids under 12 on kayaks or SUPs.
All other rules of the kayak float still apply. Please contact us if there are any questions.